Forex Cyborg is a system that can be used by real professionals. So, it can cover our high expectations of how the system has to trade on a real account.
Is this robot a viable option?
The advisor makes profits consistently working on a real account. The system can help us with running our accounts and close orders with profits.
How to start trading with Forex Cyborg
We have explanations about how the system functions:
- The advisor can provide us with completely automated orders execution.
- There are various backtest reports provided for checking how the system was tested.
- We can work with various spreads and slippages settings.
- The platform to trade is MetaTrader 4.
- We can rely on the developers to receive welcome 24/7 support.
- The advisor focuses on trading the second part of the American trading session from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. GMT.
- The system doesn’t work with strategies like Martingale, Arbitrage, or Hedging that can set the account at high risks.
- We have conservative and normal trading modes.
- The trading is possible on the pairs from the following list: AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDUSD, CADCHF, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDNZD, and EURNZD.
The developers keep working with a two-package offer. The first pack is Gold for 499.99 EUR. It includes only 1 real license. We can rely on lifetime support, user guide, and free updates with upgrades. The second pack is Premium that can be purchased for 599.99 EUR. It comes with 3 real licenses. Both packages are offered with an unlimited number of demo accounts and a 30-days refund policy.
Forex Cyborg backtests
The robot was tested on AUDNZD on the M15 time frame. The period of the data was 2010-2020. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit of $10000 turned into $3805 of the total net profit. The system had a high profit factor–3.10. A maximum drawdown was only 0.94%. It means that the EA traded with low risks to the account balance. There were 851 trades executed with the accuracy of 70-72% for both directions.
The advisor works on a real EUR account on Darwinex with 1:200 leverage. It uses data from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on July 02, 2017, deposited at 15,942 EUR, and withdrawn at 23,700 EUR. For over 5 years of trading activity, its total gain has grown to 257.41%.
The robot has performed 3375 deals with 7057.3 pips obtained. An average accuracy rate is 67-69%. The system trades with an average trade length of 10 hours and 34 minutes. The profit factor is 1.16.
GBPAUD (538 deals and 2565 EUR) and EURAUD (393 deals and 1073 EUR) are the most traded cros pairs among others.
The most traded hours are from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. when the market is calm.
It’s rare that Monday is the most traded day (936 orders).
The system works with high risks to the account balance. There’s a 87.09% chance of losing 10% of the funds.
The system works with the dynamic SL and TP levels to make more profits from the market.
The advisor has been trading on the real account since 2017. A few advisors can manage to survive that long.
The developers created a page on the Forex Peace Army site. There’s a single review available. The owners also connected real account trading results.
We have a single positive review from a real client that mentioned positive trading experience.
- The system has been working for years
- Backtest reports provided
- Trading results shared
- Positive customer feedback
- A refund policy applied
- Lack of vendor transparency
- No money-management advice given
Forex Cyborg is a trading solution that works on the real market and makes profits. The trading results showed that the system can overtake losses and keep growing the account. The presentation includes all possible explanations. Also, the developers cover us with a refund policy if we don’t like trading results.