How good is Dynamic Pro Scalper from Automated Forex Tools company?
We’ve got Dynamic Pro Scalper forex robot on the plate. The devs said it was the 5 version of it. Not bad! The presentation looks great to read – everything’s well-shaped. The robot has been introduced by the Automated Forex Tools company.
The robot is presented as the best Asian scalper.
- MT4 trading.
- Supported pairs: GBP/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/CHF, GBP/CAD, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF.
- Fits for ECN, NDD, and STP brokers.
- It has dynamic volatility entry and exit levels.
The 5.0 version has got an additional trading system feature. This system dramatically improves Dynamic Pro Scalper performance and makes it less broker dependent. The Additional Trades System makes Dynamic Pro Scalper grid strategy. The additional trades are in the same direction as the initial one.
The additional trading system can be configurated:
- Simple grid (by default). Simple Grid means additional trades opened with X pips distance and same lot size. Usually, forex robots open additional trade when the initial or previous additional trade is negative. Grid-based robots close the trades when total profit is equal to Y pips.
The devs informed us “NOTE: For some currency pairs enabling or disabling the second condition (Open_Add_By_Signal) could be better. You may test both variants before to set any value.”
- Grid & Martingale. The difference between Simple Grid and Grid & Martingale is only in the lot size of the additional trades. While in the Simple Grid all additional trades have the same lot size in Grid & Martingale every next additional trade has a bigger and bigger lot size.
- Recovery system. Additional Trades System could be used as a Recovery System with one single recovery trade at higher risk (lot size). The idea is: instead to open several additional trades to open one single trade at high risk and when the total profit of the initial trade and the recovery trade is equal or greater than Take_Profit_Money_With_Adds value to close the trades.
Dynamic Pro Scalper has very low drawdown and its trading strategy is not risky you can start trading with $100 – $500 in your account. Of course, it is recommended to trade with a reasonable risk of 1% – 2%.
In addition to everything that has been said, the robot has got a Broker Protection, Money Management system, High slippage protection.
The robot has been backtested on many symbols. It’s a EUR/CAD one on the M15 time frame. The modeling quality was 89.98%. The initial deposit was $10000. The total net profit was $288K. The maximal drawdown was 3.96%. The profit factor was 2.55. The win-rate was 75.93% for shorts and 78.27% for longs.
Verified demo account trading results
The robot runs the demo USD account, trades through IC Markets with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has been started in January 2020. During the period the robot provides +31.05% of the account gain. The monthly gain was 8.62% with 2.43% the max drawdown.
The robot performed 474 trades with 1913 pips. Win-rate is between 61% and 64%. The profit factor is 1.37. The average trade length is about 5 hours.
It trades 9 symbols with different results.
Dynamic Pro Scalper trades the opening of the Asian market on an everyday basis.
The robot trades with quite low risks.
It opens trades quite often, setting SL and TP levels.
The robot trades vary depending on the month.
The devs provided to try the demo version of it for free. For this, you have to complete a registration on their site. If we’d like to buy it for $53 we’ll get one real account, two demo ones, 24/7 support, free updates, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Dynamic Pro Scalper Robot Review Summary
- The well-known company behind the robot
- Well-explained strategy and settings
- Backtests provided
- 3rd-party verified results provided
- 9 currency pairs supported
- Robot features explained
- Good profit with an extremely low max drawdown
- A 60-day money-back guarantee
- Cheap price
- Trying for free is available
- The robot has been launched just several months ago
- No real account trading results
- Cheap price
So, we’d like to say this is a good scalper to try. He does everything you may want. He has got some real Pro features like slippage and spread protection that have been enhanced to it just because the well-known robot design company is behind it. So, these features just prove us in thought that the devs treat seriously saving and growing an account.