Ganon Forex Robot is another trading advisor in the Forex Robot Trader portfolio. The company has an insanely bad reputation based on the many testimonials written on Forex Peace Army. There’s no main claim about how good the system is.
How to start trading with Ganon Forex Robot
The presentation is featured by many screenshots about how the system could “make” profits in the past. However, we can’t trust them blindly.
For your comfort, we have grouped all useful information in the following list.
- We can rely on automatic trading on our terminal.
- The system lets us do whatever we want.
- There’s an “exclusive Strand Theory.”
- So, it focuses on spotting trend and counter trend trading opportunities.
- The devs spent approximately six years to design it.
- The system has two modes that can provide a various number of open trades.
- It can work with all cross pairs available on the terminal.
- The installation takes just five minutes.
- The presentation includes links on the reports. They don’t look real.
- It can put guesswork aside from trading.
- There’s an ATR trailing stop that secures profits as each trade progresses.
- The system can run the charts 24/5.
- We can work with it with any number of pairs at once.
- “Stop losses, take profits, trailing stops, and money management are all in the bag.”
- We can work with any account size from Standard to Micro.
The offer, as usual, includes a discount. This time it’s -60% OFF. The final price is $79.00. We have the original price at $199. The package details aren’t revealed. We may note that there’s no refund policy applied.
Ganon Forex Robot backtests
The presentation doesn’t include backtest reports. Without this important information, we cannot find out whether the system was tested properly before release. We have no idea what results the system could achieve working with the broker tick data.
Once again, we have a report that looks like a test executed on the past data every night. The account number doesn’t match real account numbers.
We can note that the account balance is $17,553,448. It doesn’t look pretty real for sure. The gross profit is $47,664 in December so far. The profit factor is 10.83. The maximum drawdown is 0.00%. There were 392 deals executed. The win rate for shorts is 86.57% when for longs it’s 85.86%.
The presentation doesn’t include any sign of verified trading results. It’s a con because we have no idea how the robot acts on the real market and under real market conditions.
As usual, the presentation includes only positive testimonials. There’s nothing special.
The company has been running a page on Forex Peace Army. There’s an endless wall of negative testimonials written. We have no trading accounts connected to it.
So many people claimed that the robot is dangerous and even that the developers didn’t send a copy of the robot after purchasing.
- Affordable pricing
- No team revealed
- No risk or money management advice given
- No settings explanations provided
- No backtest reports shown
- No trading results shared
- No refund policy provided
- Many negative testimonials written
Ganon Forex Robot looks like a dangerous system. The developers provided neither backtest reports nor trading results. This means that the developers don’t trust their money for the system to make profits. There are many negative testimonials about the robot written.