According to the developers of Kapola Trader EA, this Forex trading system can work on the market as a clockwork. The vendors promise us that the robot can generate stable profits monthly. Although these claims sound impressive, we cannot trust them blindly. Therefore, we have decided to conduct a detailed analysis of this expert advisor.
Is Kapola Trader EA a good robot?
Trading results showed that the system has almost no trading results. The period of trading activities is too short to be sure that the robot is the right bet in 2022.
How to start trading with Kapola Trader EA
We have systemized some information about the system and its functionality. For your comfort, everything is united in the following list.
- The advisor was designed to work automatically on the Forex market, opening and closing orders.
- We have some claims that the system can outperform the market.
- The system allows us to make significant profits on Forex.
- This is a set-and-forget trading advisor.
- It’s an easy to install trading solution.
- The system is extremely safe to work on the market.
- It’s a 100% automated trading advisor.
- The core cross pairs to make profits are EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDJPY, and NZDUSD.
- It works on the M15 time frame.
- The indicators that are used are Bollinger bands, CCI and others.
- The robot can fit beginners and advanced traders.
- It should be used only on a stable internet connection.
- It works with a Bollinger Bands Profit Strategy.
- The system can work with multiple entry points.
- We can use a trailing stop loss to cover our profits.
- The win ratio is 3:1.
- We can ask the developers for support if we have questions.
There are three packages offered: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. The Bronze pack costs $79. It includes one real and one demo account, lifetime access, 24/7 support, and free updates. The Silver pack costs $125 and includes two real and two demo licenses. The Gold pack is available for $199 and comes with 4 real and 4 demo licenses. We can rely on a 30-day refund policy if something goes wrong.
Kapola Trader EA backtests
The presentation isn’t featured by backtest reports. It’s a disadvantage because we don’t know if the system was tested properly. At the same time, we’d like to check the final report to understand the system better.
Kapola Trader EA works on a real account. The system started trading actively a week ago. The current balance is $6663.12. The closed profit has amounted to +2,663. There’s a $106.37 margin in use.
The total return has become 66.6%. An average monthly gain is 192.1%. This intel doesn’t match what we see. An average weekly return is 29.1%. The win rate is 69.4%. The profit factor is solid – 3.43. There were 1651 pips obtained. An average trade frequency is 35.5 deals daily.
The system’s average trade length is 12.7 hours. The trading results on FxBlue show that the average win result is $10.99, while an average loss is -$7.25.
GBPUSD is the most actively traded symbol with 214 deals and $1671 of profits.
The most profits were obtained on the sell direction ‒ $2,127.
There are four magic numbers applied. The most successful is #2222 with the 4.30 profit factor.
Friday is the less traded day with 39 deals closed.
The advisor focuses on trading the European trading hours.
The system increases account balance aggressively.
We may note that the system hasn’t been trading equally every week.
The advisor is too young to even have a chance to survive in 2022. We have to collect more trading data to analyze.
There are no testimonials written to tell us whether the system is good to go or not. So, it’s too early to say something for sure.
- Trading results provided
- A refund policy applied
- The advisor works on the medium-deposited account
- No team revealed
- No risk advice given
- No settings details revealed
- No backtest reports provided
- No people testimonials
Kapola Trader EA is a trading solution that works on the real market for several weeks. The system trades quite aggressively. This can be a significant problem in the near future. So, we’d like to have more upcoming trading results to tell us about it for sure.