Top Scalper is a trading advisor that was published on the MQL5 forum by Valerii Gavitov on July 03, 2021. The current version has a ridiculous number – 60.7 from July 14, 2021. The system was activated five times and downloaded for demo usage 289 times.
Is this robot a viable option?
We don’t think so. The system showed that it experienced huge problems trading on the real account. We have no idea if the dev knows how to fix it.
How to start trading with Top Scalper
Let’s talk about settings, strategies, and other useful mentions:
- The robot can handle trading on markets fully automatically for us.
- The developer mentioned that we’ve got only four copies left for $250, and the next price will be $350.
- It opens orders at the end of the American trading session.
- It can be called a night scalper.
- The system doesn’t care about what broker we use.
- The account type should be ECN.
- We can customize stop loss and take profit levels.
- EA has a stop loss for each position.
- The system never waits for SL to close a position.
- SL helps to protect orders if volatility is abnormal.
- After a successful trade, the system stops trading this day.
- It works with EURCAD only.
- The only time frame is M15.
- We have to set the GMT offset properly.
- If we don’t know how to do this, we have to contact the developer.
Top Scalper Backtests
We’ve got several backtests provided. It’s a EURCAD report on the M15 time frame. The data period was from 2018 to 2021. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit has amounted to $1,146,846. The system was tested on real tick data from MT5. The leverage was 1:500. There were 644 orders traded.
The robot runs a real ECN account on RoboForex. The maximum drawdown was 13.1%. The maximum deposit load is 13.9%. The win rate is 33.3%. The system works only a week. An initial deposit was $300. The total growth has become -5.35%.
The start doesn’t look great.
The robot has performed six deals. The best trade is $10.29 when the worst trade is -$15.05. An average trade frequency is six orders weekly when an average trade length is 20 hours. The recovery factor is -0.54. An average profit is $9.94 when an average loss is -$8.99.
The system prefers trading a sell direction over a buy one.
As we may note, the system can experience significant periods of high drawdowns.
The system received many warnings from the MQL5 bot.
There are seven products in the developer’s portfolio. We can note three systems from which the signals are provided.
The developer is from Russia and has a 14,282 total rate. His products have a 4.4 rate from 5 possible based on 27 reviews. Valerii Gabitov has a year of experience on MQL5. We have 12 signals mentioned, but we saw only three of them.
The robot was mentioned only twice in people’s testimonials.
- Strategy explanations provided
- Backtest reports provided
- Real-account trading results shared
- No risk advice given
- Horrible trading results
- We don’t know if the developer knows how to update the system
- The robot is such a young trading solution
- A few people’s testimonials published
The robot is not ready. The system showed no profits during trading in July 2021. The presentation looks acceptable, but the system should be updated first before it gets sold to the community without a money-back guarantee.