Blueshift is a robot that was designed by Marco Solito from Italy. It was released on MQL5 on January 10, 2021. Less than two months is nothing for a robot. The robot received the last update on February 19, 2021 to the 2.20 version.
Table of Contents
Is this service a viable option?
The robot is not a good trading solution to invest now. Its trading results showed that the expert advisor lost several deals at the deep SL levels. The vendor does not provide money back guarantee and the pricing is too high as for a newly launched EA.
How to start trading with Blueshift
We have to hurry to buy the EA because there’ll be a $499 price soon.
The presentation looks MQL 5 standardized:
- Blueshift works automatically for us.
- The system works on “Wpr and Ma Indicators” to find trend and counter-trend Entry Points.
- It performs intraday trading.
- The robot runs with high accuracy on both pairs.
- The system was backtested on the M15 time frame.
- It calculates and sets SL and TP for each open deal.
- The system isn’t broker-locked.
- The ECN account Low Spreads are the minimum requirement to be profitable.
- The execution speed is an essential and important option.
- The leverage can be set as low as 1:10.
- The minimum balance requirements are $100.
- We don’t know how that low leverage can match this account balance.
- From settings, we know that the robot has: magic number (to mark its deals), slippage and spread filters, a money-management system for Lot calculating, exit strategies, trading hours and days preferences, disabling BUY or SELL directions for trading.
- Trading the trend strategy, the robot follows the market.
- When the system analyzes market info and gets that the market is going to flip, it opens a counter-trend order.
- It isn’t featured by risky strategies on the board. So, it’d be safe trading.
The robot costs $399. It’s a common price for EA that’s sold on MQL5. It trades with high accuracy. So, this price is acceptable. The one-month rent costs $369 with only $30 OFF. We can download a demo version to check its settings on the terminal. The developer doesn’t provide a money-back guarantee.
There’s an XAU/USD backtest published. The test was performed in the M15 time frame. The test was on 2003 to 2021 data performed. The modeling quality was 99.90%. The spreads were varied. There were 427,225 bars in the test. An initial deposit was $100. It has become $29,771k of the total net profit. The Profit Factor was 7.97. The maximum drawdown was solidly low, 1.84. Blueshift traded 2802 deals with 96-98% of the win-rate.
Blueshift works on the real USD account. The broker was chosen EXNESS. The robot trades automatically with 1:2000 of the leverage on MT4. The account has a verified track record badge. It was created a month ago, on February 02, 2021, and funded at $468.08. Since then, the absolute gain has become +4.93%. An average monthly gain is 4.93%. The maximum drawdown was high – 18.50%.
The robot traded only 28 deals with -4933 pips. An average win is 168.32 pips when an average loss is -3047.00 pips. The win-rate is 81% for Longs and 100% for Shorts. An average trade length is almost seventeen hours. The Profit Factor is 1.12.
As we can see, two losses on Gold almost overtook all profits that were made on Silver and Gold.
The robot trades all day.
Wednesday (6 deals) is the most-traded day.
The robot works with sky-high risk to the account balance.
Two losses in a row with that deep SLs are a disaster.
There the third deal sits in a drawdown.
Now, taking into account March results, the system is dangerous.
Marco Solito is a 44844 rated developer. It’s a high rate among other designers.
We have many comments from clients about losses on Gold, huge SL levels, and unstable performance in general.
- Backtest reports provided
- Real-account trading results
- The robot is so young
- No strategy explanations provided
- It trades with high risks to the account balance
- Deep Stop Loss levels for Gold trades
- No money-back-guarantee provided
- There are many negative comments
Blueshift is a robot with one month of trading results. Alas, the system is far from being a solid trading solution. The robot loses several deals at the SL levels, and the third one is on its way. The offer is high for these trading results. There’s no money-back guarantee provided as well.