A Cairo robot was released on January 19, 2021, by Ruben Octavio. We can find MT4 and MT5 versions of the system on the MQL5 community. The robot was updated to a 1.43 version on February 15, 2021. It was downloaded 2227 times in total.
Table of Contents
Is this robot a viable option?
The system has just been released. We have to check trading results for six-nine months before being convinced that it’s a good trading solution to buy.
How to start trading with Cairo
The presentation isn’t wide but still has some features and settings explained:
- Cairo works on the account automatically. We don’t need to intervene in its activities.
- The strategy was tested with 99% data quality. There were real spreads and slippage numbers.
- The period of the test united five years of the tick data.
- We are not allowed to know what strategies are behind the trading advisor.
- It executes deals on the EUR/USD chart only.
- The robot was backtested on the M1 time frame.
- We can attach it to any time frame we want.
- The system doesn’t open trades quite frequently.
- It does its best to close them on the same day.
- The developer insists that the robot doesn’t include risky strategies.
- There’s a referral link on the VintageFX broker.
- The robot was designed for working on both MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- The system calculates fixed Stop Loss and Take Profit for trades.
- We can use determined Lot Sizes (fixed) or dynamic one, which is based on our balance.
- The robot opens a single trade at a time. So, there shouldn’t be a Grid.
- We can customize the following parameters: Take Profit, Max Spread, Max Lot, Magic Number, Dynamic Lot, Stop Loss, and CCI.
Cairo 2021 costs $399 for a copy. We can rent it for $249 monthly to give it a try. As usual, we can download a copy of the robot for demo usage. The deal has no money-back guarantee provided. So, we have to be careful before buying it.
The robot was tested with the next parameters: 75 Stop Loss and only 6 Take Profit. An initial deposit was set at $500. The Total Net Profit has amounted to $111,029. The maximum drawdown was 0.56% ($548.80). The Profit Factor was 203.31. The recovery factor was 11.33. The robot has closed 1080 deals. Short positions win-rate was 100% (240 deals) and Long positions 99.67% (300 deals). An average win-streak was 270 deals.
We have a little-deposited account of Cairo 2021 on Vantage. The system works automatically with 1:100 leverage. The signal price is sky-high – $199 for a month. There are no people subscribed to them. The maximum drawdown is 16.4%. The absolute growth is 66.41%.
The trading days were 20 days (36.36%). An average trade frequency is four trades a week. An average trade length is six hours.
March’s profits could be obtained only by trading with high risks.
The robot doesn’t work with medium drawdowns.
Cairo closed 24 trades with 100% of the win-rate. There were 7 deals in the Long direction, on the 17 in the Short direction traded. The Profit Factor was 19.14. An average profit is $2.92. The gross profit is $70.07 (1446 pips). The maximum deposit load is 81.42%. The average monthly growth is 24.74%.
The system trades EUR/USD.
The system is consistently warned because of the high-risk trading and low-frequency trading.
The company has a profile with a 4021 rate. We can see two signals and eight products in the portfolio. There are also 487 friends on the list.
The last five comments are positive. The last person has some execution issues while using the system.
- A real person behind the system
- Backtest reports provided
- Real-account trading results
- Affordable rental option
- The system is so young as for a robot
- No strategy details and indicators behind explanations provided
- No settings explanations and advice provided
- No money-management advice given
- Lack of rental options
- No money-back-guarantee provided
- Lack of customer feedback
Cairo works on the real USD account trading a EUR/USD currency pair. The system has won all trades it has worked on so far. Anyway, it requires 15-17 profitable trades to cover a single loss after reaching a Stop Loss level. Without x4-x6 Martingale, it will be hard to recover. Summing everything up, we’re sure the system should run the account for half a year to see how it will handle losses.