R Factor EA is another just-published robot on the MQL5 community on January 9, 2021, by Raphael Minato. The last update was to a 1.61 version on March 11, 2021. The presentation lacks the minimum required information to make a wise decision.
Table of Contents
Is this service a viable option?
We have prepared all features in the list:
- The robot trades automatically.
- It was designed for running only on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The system was backtested on the four-year tick data from brokers.
- The tests included methods of robustness, randomness, Walk Forward Analysis, and other settings.
- The robot Scalps in the trend direction.
- It works with twelve symbols.
- The system works on the M15 time frame.
- R Factor EA uses risky strategies like Grid and Martingale to obtain more profits.
- It requires ECN accounts to decrease spreads to a minimum.
- The developer suggested we use the IC Markets broker.
- The robot sets Stop Loss and Take Profit levels automatically for each open order to protect it.
- There should not be Hedge and Averaging.
- The robot has an “intelligent trade exit system” applied to it.
- The developer didn’t provide info about this feature.
- The minimum balance requirements are $100. It’s quite low to start trading safely.
- There’s a Telegram channel created to communicate with customers.
How to start trading with R Factor EA
R Factor EA costs $509. Several weeks ago, it cost $499 and had a three-month rent option for $150. There’s a demo download option to check the settings on the Metatrader 4 platform. There’s no refund policy provided.
R Factor EA backtests
The presentation includes a GBP/CHF backtest report. The data period was chosen twelve months. It was performed in the M15 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90%. The spreads were variable. An initial deposit was set at $1000. The total net profit has become $3,507,832. The Profit Factor was 6.87. The maximum drawdown was -6.78% ($168,732). R Factor EA closed 589 deals with a 91% win-rate for Shorts and a 88% win-rate for Longs.
R Factor EA works a real AUD account on IC Markets. It trades automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform using data from technical indicators. This account has Track Record Verified, and Trading Privileges Verified badges. It was created on May 17, 2018. Since then, the absolute gain has become +9,991.87%. An average monthly gain is +14.40%. The maximum drawdown is 34.96%.
R Factor EA closed 210 deals with 657.8 pips. An average win is 6.83 pips when an average loss is -5.31 pips. The win-rate for the BUY direction is 67%, and for the SELL direction is 71%. An average trade length is almost two hours. The Profit Factor is 2.02.
The robot only with EUR/CAD on this account. Alas, we don’t know how the system works with the other eleven trading pairs.
The system is a night scalper.
Tuesday is the most favorite day to trade – 66 deals.
The system works with medium risks to the account balance.
Alas, we don’t know the details of the trading activity.
R Factor EA trades unpredictably in 2021.
The developer has only this product in the portfolio. There are 1125 friends on the friend list.
The presentation has only six comments. All of them are positive. One client noticed that the robot works with low drawdowns, but the drawdowns we saw can’t be below anyway.
- Backtest report revealed
- 3rd-party-verified real-account trading results provided
- The robot is a just-released EA to tell something conveniently
- No settings explanations provided
- No money-management features explained
- Grid plus Martingale on the board
- No strategy explanations provided
- Trading results showed that the system is dangerous
- The vendor increased already high pricing
- No three-month rent option removed
- No money-back-guarantee provided
R Factor EA is a trading robot that scalps little profits trading on the M15 time frame. The developer hid detailed trading results so we don’t know about Grid and Martingale strategies on the board. We can’t be sure these two-year results are connected in any way to the robot that is just released. The pricing is high. The rent option was removed. There’s no money-back guarantee.