The StrategyQuant X site is a platform that focuses on helping developers to well-design their EA, testing them under various market conditions on the real broker tick data. We have a claim that we are allowed to Create New Trading Strategies For Any Market And Timeframe. Let’s figure out if it’s true.
Is this service a viable option?
Yes, but only if you’re an experienced developer or trader. First, because of knowledge requirements. Second, because of high pricing.
How to start trading with StrategyQuant X
StrategyQuant X has three packages: Starter, Professional, and Ultimate. The Starter pack costs $1290. We’ll have the next features: Builder, Retester feature, Improver without advanced robustness tests, Optimizer, or Custom Workflow. The Professional pack costs $1490, and it’s the market as the most popular. In addition, there is a license valid also for EA Wizard and QuantAnalyzer Pro. The Ultimate package is the most expensive and costs $2900. The original price was almost twice higher – $4900. It includes lifetime support (?) and upgrades, lifetime full data subscription, and all future paid add-on modules are included for free. The packages aren’t supported by a money-back guarantee.
There’s a detailed explanation sheet. From it, we know that the first two packs have only one-year support.
There’s the endless wall of features:
- StrategyQuant X is a well-known site among robot designers.
- The testing software is designed based on machine learning techniques to generate automatically new automated systems (trading robots, expert advisors, EAs) for any market (Forex, Futures, Equities, Crypto) at any time frame.
- We may not have the coding experience to work with the site.
- The system allows creating a full strategy source.
- There’s a point-and-click interface.
- The platform provides multi-trading and multi-market features.
- The robot Input charts test using different symbols and strategies.
- The platform provides automated robustness tests.
- The system has unique add-ons: Walk-Forward Optimizer, Custom templates, Fuzzy logic, Improver, and many others.
- We have to choose many useful, as for a well-tested robot, criteria: Risk to Reward ratio, Net Profit, or Drawdowns, Win-rate, and others.
- Exporting the resource code to MT4, MT5, or EasyLanguage for Tradestation/Multicharts is allowed.
- The system allows testing trading ideas and strategies.
- Testing a robot for a significant amount of time allows avoiding mistakes in the final code.
- StrategYQuant X has an automated workflow that lets us run, generate, and verify millions of trading strategies every day.
- The system can work with millions of Entry Points and Exit Points, Order Types, and Price Levels to find the best version of the strategy.
From the screenshot, we know how the tests are going on.
- StrategyQuant X uses the real tick data delivered by many various brokers.
- There’s an automatic workflow system.
- We can use self-designed templates.
- The system uses Walk-Forward Matrix (cluster analysis) and Fuzzy trading logic.
- We can perform tests of an unlimited number of trading strategies.
- We can export strategies to MT4, MT5, or Tradestation with full source code.
- We can improve our strategies by altering the trading rules.
The system provides an outstanding number of features that we can customize as we want to backtest the strategy.
On this screenshot, we’ve got a Cross Checks test (integrated robustness tests) that allows avoiding overfitting. The system welcomely calculates the required time.
StrategyQuant X backtests
There are no backtest reports provided because this service is for testing our own strategies, not for buying any.
We have some screenshots of the mainframe.
We can customize many settings to get the most detailed report we can even imagine.
This block allows choosing strategy type and additional build config.
From this screenshot, we can see a familiar backtest report that’s used by many developers as proof on the MQL5 platform. There are Monthly performance, Drawdowns, Total Net Profit, Win-Rate, Strategy Details, Risk to Reward Ratio, and so on.
The system provides a great pack of visualization features.
The last update was released not so far ago, on December 14, 2020. It has brought many useful features.
The presentation has much positive video and text feedback.
- The site has a great pack of features to design a robot
- We are allowed testing without coding experience
- Acceptable offers for experienced developers
- The service can be used only for experienced traders or robot developers
- No refund policy provided
StrategyQuant X is a solid platform to work with our self-designed strategies. There’s no need to search for another service. We have many features and settings to customize everything. The owners provide real tick data to the strategy well. At the same time, there are cons like no refund policy provided and this service isn’t welcome for beginners at all.