Wild Side is a trading solution that was designed to make profits on Forex. The presentation looks ridiculously bad and not informative. It was a challenge for us to gather all viable intel to write this review.
Is this robot a viable option?
We are sure that it is not. The account shows that the system can have significant periods of unsuccessful trades. It’s a huge disadvantage.
How to start trading with Wild Side
There’s a list with the relevant information about the system and its work.
- The advisor works for us completely automatically. We are allowed to do nothing in addition.
- We can trade on the MT4/5 terminal.
- It opens trades only at the proper time.
- The developer gives us a user guide.
- Most of the orders are opened at night.
- The advisor isn’t featured by dangerous trading strategies like Martingale, Grid, or others.
- It places TP and SL levels for each open order.
- The advisor “uses its own price action algorithms in combination with the author’s indicator.”
- The system includes a news filter for us to avoid trading during high-impact news periods.
- There’s a unique transaction tracking algorithm.
- Backtests show that the system should work predictably.
- It can be used in any time frame.
- The customized time frame is M5.
- The mode for performing a backtest should be “Every tick based on real ticks.”
- We can trade with nine cross pairs: USDCAD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURUSD, USDCHF, EURAUD, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, and CHFJPY.
- We have to work on an ECN account only.
- We should use a VPS service, so the robot works all the time.
- The leverage has to start from 1:50.
- It works with FIFO rules, so there should be no grid of orders.
- The minimum deposit is $50 for each symbol for a 0.01 lot size.
- The system calculates lot sizes automatically
- We can set lot sizes manually if needed.
To provide a discount the vendor increased the price from $189 to $219. The offer has lost rental options. The system is delivered without refunds. So, the purchase is final.
Wild Side backtests
We have a EURUSD report. The developer chose the M5 time frame as was mentioned. The data period was 18 years. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit was $1,000. The advisor has got $9,068 of the total net profit. The profit factor amounted to 2.02. The maximum drawdown was 7.55%. It executed 4985 orders with mostly the same win rate for both long and short trading positions: 78% and 79% respectively.
The system works in a demo EUR account on BDSwiss automatically with 1:1000 leverage on MT4. The account has both a verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on April 17, 2021, and deposited at €10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 0.00%. An average monthly gain is 0.00%. The maximum drawdown is 0.10%. No one tracks trading results.
The robot executed 25 orders traded with -55.6 pips. An average win is 3.47 pips when an average loss is -9.47 pips. The win rate is 33% for longs and 90% for shorts. An average trade length is 1 hour 32 minutes. The profit factor is 0.98.
The advisor has lost many cross pairs. So, the system must be customized ASAP.
It is a night trading expert advisor.
Monday and Tuesday are the less traded days.
The system runs the account with maximum risks. There is a 99,99% chance of losing 100% of the account balance.
The robot uses a trailing stop loss feature to protect obtained profits.
As we may note, the system is too young and not quite profitable.
Marat Baiburin is a developer from Russia. MQL5 mentioned that he has no experience. The portfolio includes two products and twelve signals.
The system doesn’t look like a stable solution, according to the clients’ testimonials.
- Backtest reports provided
- No risk advice given
- No money-management advice provided
- Trading results are horrible and unpredictable
- No refunds provided
- Scam pricing
- Negative customer testimonials
WildSide acts like a scam trading solution that works on a demo account showing horrible trading results. The developer uses a scamming way to provide a discount. So, he just simply increased pricing and removed rental options. We’re sure that you have to avoid it.