Signal Factory is a service that has a three-page long presentation without any sign of trading results that can be checked. The devs don’t share their profiles and anything that would inform us that they are real.
How to start trading with Signal Factory
The presentation includes just several blocks of information that is clearly not enough to understand if these signals can be used for making profits.
- The devs claimed that these signals are the best one and they are the most profitable.
- “Signal Factory provides a bridge between professional Forex traders and retail traders that are looking for real time advice.”
- These signals can be delivered automatically from the master account to our.
- These accounts are the real ones.
- Owners focus on the best results with as low as possible drawdowns.
- There are over 45,000 traders who have joined their community.
- The signals don’t include Martingale.
- We may trade without increasing lot sizes.
- If the signal account stops being profitable, signals from it are delisted.
- The service focuses on uniting signals from different sources.
- We can work with our signals without the need of creating a new one.
- We may change default risks to the ones which we are comfortable with.
- They don’t force us to open an account using their referral link. So, no hidden commissions.
- The service is broker independent.
There are four packages introduced. The Telegram pack costs $49.99 a month. The Algobot Gold Trade Copier pack costs $199.99 monthly. The Algobot signals package costs $99.99. The trade copier option from Algobot costs $199.99 every month. The offer is delivered without a refund policy. So, all sales are final. It’s not welcome because we have no idea how good these signals are.
Signal Factory backtests
As usual, the presentation doesn’t include any sign of backtest reports. It’s a solid disadvantage because we can’t check how the system was tested and what results it achieved working on the past data.
The same picture we have when we are going to talk about trading results. The presentation doesn’t include a Myfxbook or Fxblue widget that would go to the verified trading results. It’s a huge con that the devs decided not to provide us with trading results. The reason can be that they are afraid of letting the system work with the money. Anyway, it’s not professional to act like this.
The presentation should be welcome and provide us with all proper information about the system. The important part is what strategies the robot uses and doesn’t use, generating signals for us. We have to be sure that there are no risky strategies that can set our account in danger.
Signal Factory runs a page on Forex Peace Army with three reviews written and a 2.081 rate based on them. There are, once again, no accounts connected.
There are two negative testimonials that could look trustworthy. Anyway, they matched our thoughts about the service.
- Average pricing
- No team revealed
- No strategy explanations shared
- No risk or money management advice given
- No backtest reports provided
- No trading results shared
- No refund policy provided
- Several negative testimonials were written
Signal Factory is a service that focuses on signals. The presentation is short and doesn’t seem to be informative. The devs skipped providing us with all proper information. Customer reviews showed that the system is not as profitable as the devs claim.