Ubeswap is a decentralized exchange that is based on Celo. We can work with low fees swapping various orders The platform tries to work with the best liquidity providers to close swapping with low slippages and fees.
- The developers provide us with general information about the service.
- It’s almost impossible to find any information about developers, year of foundation, owners, and so on. Documentations tell us nothing about this.
We have various details and features explained in the documentation. So, we grouped up the most important claims to let you make a wise decision.
- Ubeswap was designed based on the Celo’s Layer-1 Blockchain.
- The developers issued UBE tokens.
- There are possibilities to stake them to get even more coins as rewards.
- The service allows us to work with liquidity, volumes, top tokens chart, etc.
- There’s intel about current prices, volumes, and other information that is important for trading.
- We have a list of top pairs provided with the information of the liquidity, volumes within 24 hours, volumes 7 days, fees 24 hours, and 1y fees/liquidity.
- It’s possible to work with the site from our wallet without a registration.
- It allows us to provide our liquidity in one token pool or in dual pools to make some profits.
- We can stake UBE to automatically participate in governance and earn UBE rewards.
- Weekly rewards of UBE staking: 16,492 UBE/week (6.67% APR)
- All liquidity providers earn a 0.25% fee on all trades proportional to their share of the pool.
- We have to deposit our LP tokens to receive UBE.
- There are some pools available:
- mcUSD-mcEUR. Total deposited $4,263,072. APY 10%.
- CELO-mcUSD. Total deposited $4,134,848. APY 19%.
- UBE-CELO. Total deposited $2,075,005. APY 57%.
- WETH-mcUSD. Total deposited $1,561,097. APY 24%.
- mcUSD-WBTC. Total deposited $1,009,327. APY 26%.
- MOO-mCELO. Total deposited $869,800. APY 24%.
- CELO-mcEUR. Total deposited $853,380. APY 16%.
- CELO-MOBI. Total deposited $816,697. APY 82%.
- PACT-CELO. Total deposited $633,482. APY 238%.
- ARI-CELO. Total deposited $474,369. APY 364%.
- The higher risks are the higher APY is.
Pros & cons
- We can swap, stake, deposit our coins
- The service looks secure
- No developers team revealed
- No people testimonials provided
|Cryptocurrencies supported:||There’s no list of supported crypto assets|
|Countries:||All supported cryptos countries|
Key features of Ubeswap
- The platform allows us to swap tokens without registration directly from our wallets.
- We can stake our coins to get more as rewards.
- We can participate with our liquidity in the liquidity pools.
What wallets does it support?
It supports Valora, Celo, WalletConnect, Ledger, MetaMask, Ethereum Web3, and CeloDance.
How does Ubeswap work?
The platform works based on the Celo L-1 protocol. It provides us with liquidity that is received from liquidity providers to execute our orders quickly and with acceptable commissions.
What can you buy with Ubeswap?
We can buy any token with our coins just by swapping them.
Are there any risks with Ubeswap?
Risks are standard. So, if we provide our liquidity in pools, they can be exploited.
The developers charge 0.25% of fees. This number can be acceptable for many traders.
The system supports depositing only via the wallets. The following wallets are available to work: Valora, Celo, WalletConnect, Ledger, MetaMask, Ethereum Web3, and CeloDance.
Should you buy it?
We can’t provide you with ultimate advice. The reason is lying in the field that everything about investments, especially crypto investments, are risky activities.
Final word for Ubeswap
Ubeswap is a common service that allows us to swap our tokens directly from the wallet. The platform suggests we purchase UBE tokens to stake them for rewards or provide them into liquidity pools. The developers provided us with well-written documentation that shows that the service is transparent.